Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The twins 1st game Sept 5th 2009



Well we are off to a good start, we played the Fredericksburg Rams and won 18-6. Even though we had to travel for a total of three hours it was a nice ride with pretty views and gave Jamie and I some time to bond as well. The boys rode up there with their friend Corey and his mom, Jamie and I enjoyed the ride up, and the ride back was good because Ethan crashed out after he ate his lunch. It was a long day for us getting up by 7.30 am and returning around 5.00 pm., but I tell you I would not miss any of these moments. As I look at all my boys and see my three older boys, and how much they have grown and become young adults I realize that we have to cherish all our time with our kids. They grow up so fast, and everyday together are memories we will keep with us forever. I just want to also say that we missed you Lisa, the games won't be the same without you!!!!












post signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know you certainly miss my camera and zoom lens! But you took good pics and I appreciate it!