Monday, September 1, 2008

Never too late...




Okay, I did take pictures of my little ones and their first day of school. I've just been too busy to post, but it's never too late. :)

Again, it does say "My Crazy Life", school started a week ago, so I'm not doing too bad.

Anyway, the boys were real excited about school Sunday night. The older boys of course were getting their things ready and pretty much on their own. They don't need mom to help them get it together, the older three are all in High School, Freshman, Junior and a Senior. Michael of course is not nervous about attending High School, he has two older brothers there, so he is known by many as one of the "little Turney brothers". As for the "Twinkies", they wanted to be like their older brothers an get their own clothes ready, they wanted to lay everything out shoes, socks and all. Of course I told them they could not leave their clothes on the bed, they had to go to sleep. And that was another issue, sleep. But they did eventually get to sleep, I of course woke up a little late, but everyone got off on time and I was able to take a few pictures.

Monday evening everyone told me how their day went, they all enjoyed their first day. And I of course was up till about 11.00 pm., signing a bunch of papers sent home from school!!!!!! But, did wake up on time the next day. :)

post signature

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's amazing how much influence the older boys have on the twins. I don't think Christy and Jamie ever looked up to us like they do to their older bros'.

Christy said...

No, I didn't look up to you. Just kidding...don't you remember I used to dress up in all your clothes and try to look like Madonna too!! :)

They are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting!