Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh No, Another Boy!!!!!!!!



Well, I would like to introduce the newest member of our family, Brody. The twins have been wanting a dog and so Popo decided to get them one for their Birthday, thanks Popo. We adopted our new little boy Sept 13th, 2008. He is 5 months old and I have to say, he is very calm, so I'm loving him right now. He just wants to be around the kids and is so good, and I'm very proud of his new owners Ethan and Isaiah. They take him out to potty and make sure he has food they are very loving with him. And as crazy as the boys are it hasn't scared him, he just watches in amazement like me!!!! :)



post signature

2 comments:

Christy said...

So you decided to stay with Brody? He's so cute!!!

Lisa said...

That's one too many "ody's" in the house...poor Cody gets confused. I say change the name!