Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh, what a Merry Christmas





Well, this year for Christmas I had decided to stick to a budget. At least I thought I would stick to one, Ethan this year asked Santa to bring him a Go Cart or Motorcycle. A Go Cart or Motorcycle are you serious, he thinks he's a teenager already. My Isaiah asked for simple things, he wanted two video games and a scooter. Well, Santa was able to make a Go Cart designed for eight year olds, and a really cute one at that. I heard Santa SPENT alot of hours on this thing! :)

Christmas morning Ethan was so excited to see his Go Cart and Isaiah his games and scooter. The weather was perfect and the boys were able to try their stuff out.


post signature

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think the Go Cart is the most popular Santa Gift ever...I know Marcus and Ryan wished their legs were just a little shorter so they could squeeze into it!

Christy said...

it is really cool, Jakob wants one now of course! I'll just wait until the boys get tired of that one and take it from you! ha ha