Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 18th!!!!!!!!!!!



I finally went through all the pictures on the camera and forgot to share an important time in my older son's life, his 18th B-Day. And even though he would probably say " mom, you do not need to make a big deal out of it" I'm going to! It was a very important day for me, it's the day in which my first born, my little boy, became a young man. It seems like just yesterday he was just this little boy with crazy hair. A real calm child, 1st son, 1st grandson, 1st nephew. Marcus has grown into a wonderful young man, the oldest to four younger brothers, and two cousins. I thank him for helping me with his younger brothers. For giving Ryan and Michael advice when they need someone to talk to and for being the big brother his baby brothers look up to. We love you Marcus!!!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's hard to believe that little stinker is 18 years old. Time really does fly!!

Christy said...

Gosh what did you just sit at the computer and play catch up all at once?!
Aww..Marcus..18! Wow!! I remember being at the hospital when he was born!