Friday, January 16, 2009

Cover of Parent Magazine?



Well, this year has started out to be a busy one. Ethan and Isaiah we're selected to do a photo shoot for Parent Magazine, they are interested in them for the cover and possibly a story. " Michelle" from Parent Magazine is flying down from New York next week, their photo shoot is scheduled for the 22nd. So, lets keep our fingers crossed, this is a popular magazine and the experience in itself is great for the boys. I took them to their web-site so they could see the covers, and also had to explain that their our going to be people there that day giving them clothes and shoes to put on. Ethan was a little concerned with the changing out of his clothes and getting dressed in front of people, I told him he would not be completely undressed. He felt better, I also told them that they have to pay attention to the photographer. So, I think they will do great. This past Monday they both had an audition for a commercial with Church's Chicken, I can see that they are getting more and more used to what goes on with the auditions.

Good luck,boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so excited!!!!! And I find it funny that Ethan is shy about changing his clothes in front of people, but will strip down buck-naked to use the potty and leave the bathroom door wide open!

Christy said...

Have you heard anything since that day? I'm so excited for them! Can't wait to see the Cowboy boots shot!! :)