Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day




Well, this year again I decided to make cupcakes for my boys, and decided to decorate the kitchen as well. I went out and bought some balloons and cards, the boys enjoyed the cupcakes and enjoyed the card. I received hugs and kisses and a ' Thank You Mom". We had plenty of cupcakes and even gave some to Nane's nurse, the neighbor came by the same day and brought over cupcakes she made. So, we had plenty. Then of course the boys came home with a big bag full of candies and Valentine cards from their friends. We also sent Aunt Lisa a gift, however she received it AFTER the holiday, but loved her gifts. Ethan and Isaiah picked out a rose that opened, and had a ring inside. They were so excited about this rose, Isaiah wanted to tell her about the ring sooo bad. But I told him it had to be a surprise.


post signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How cute. Why is Ethan holding money? Since when did money become a V-Day gift? :-) I did love my ring, stuffed animals, cards and candy that I received. I've never had that kind of attention from the kids on V-Day before, I'm thinking living away is better in terms of receiving gifts!