Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What will they talk about next?




Well, I'm not sure what brought this conversation up the other day, I'm assuming it started with Jamie saying she did not want kids. Jamie and I were talking about children and of course the twins were in there and as usual had to join the conversation. Ethan was saying that he only wants to have two kids with his wife. I told him that two was a good number, he then when on to say that if him and his wife are together for two hours then they would have two kids only. Jamie and I just started laughing, we couldn't believe what he was saying and that he was so serious. I told him with no detail that the hours had nothing to do with determining how many children you would have. That some people have no children, and that you usually only have one child , and maybe another one much later. Unless of course you become as blessed as me and have twins. Isaiah's response " if you have no children then it would be for nothing, then why do it"? Okay, that's enough of that conversation! :) Needless to say, they had me and Jamie rolling.

post signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is so hilarious, I wish I was there to hear it firsthand!! The good news is that they are NOT listening to their older brothers about the topic of how babies are made! LOL!