Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our Family Vacation!!!




Well, I'm happy to say that not too much time has passed since my last Blog. I'll get better, let me start by saying that we had a GREAT time on our trip to South Padre. Though we have been there before every trip holds different memories. We had a really cool condo right on the beach, the water was wonderful and the weather was great. Our first night the kids had to go searching with flashlights for crabs, they had such a good time. Then it was two days on the beach, I learned that my Isaiah is NOT afraid of the water, and getting on his boogie board and having the waves drift him away was a blast for him and a nightmare for me. I finally went with him to where he wanted to go and then we were back where I felt more comfortable. We saw dolphins ( lots of dolphins) and Ethan was trying to convince me that they could be sharks, I think they like scaring me!! We all had a good time at the beach and at the pool, and we laughed a lot. The boys thought it was funny that a wave went over my head and that I lost my sunglasses because another wave hit the top of my head and they fell off into the water. They even teased me the next day that they thought they saw them floating in the in the water :) Fun times!!!

post signature

No comments: