Friday, March 6, 2009

Beautiful!!




I asked Lisa to take some pictures of the twins for me in Marion one week-end and I have to say I'm glad she did. I have been wanting to update their pictures and Lisa did a wonderful job, she really is better than she thinks. Photographers are so expensive and Lisa and Christy take wonderful pictures. I'm already blessed to have them as sisters and so happy they have an extra talent in photography. Here are some shots of Lisa at work!

Thank You, Aunt Lisa!

post signature

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG, how funny! I had NO idea you were taking "behind the scenes" shots. I should charge you considering I got stung by a bee and my arm swelled up! LOL

I must say...my butt doesn't look so flat in that last picture! Ha!

Christy said...

The pictures she took are really good. As soon as Jakob gets some teeth I'm going to take him and Ella back there too! And Rob to make him get in some pictures.

Lisa said...

Jakob has no front teeth and the twins have really big front teeth! When will all their teeth match again? :-)