Friday, March 6, 2009

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer







Well I have to say. I LOVE me some soccer!!! All my boys have played soccer, they started at age 4, Marcus and Michael were the only ones to continue soccer through their 7th grade year. They played for competitive leagues and they were good. Of course once they went to Junior High that all changed and they wanted to try football. Don't get me wrong, we love us some football. :) Anyway, for some reason soccer is not even a sport played in Junior High, but it is in High School. So, I asked Michael to try out and he did, and made the team. I knew he would go out there and play like he never stopped playing the sport. He was a little concerned that he may have lost some of his game, but when you have the natural talent, you don't lose it. He was good then and is good now!!

Go, Rockets!

post signature

1 comment:

Christy said...

I really need to go watch a game, I bet he's so good. I'm glad he got back into it..I just need one of your boys to play football too so we can go watch their games in high school!