Monday, June 22, 2009

I know, so much time has passed,,,,








Okay, well I told Lisa this would be a challenge for me! I started working again in March and I have been super, super, super busy!!! With Marcus's graduation, the graduation party, the paperwork and information in reference to college, I can go on and on.

Well lets start with Marcus, my 1st baby is officially out of High School, he is working full time during the summer and will attend St Phillips F\T in the fall, he also wants to continue working F\T. Ryan is also working F\T for the summer and enjoys working at HEB, he is a Senior, yes back to back, I have a 2 yr break then it's Michael's turn. Lets not talk about the break between him and the twins! :)

Michael and the twins are enjoying the summer, Michael staying the night with friends and hanging out at the school gym, the twins trying to be in the pool everyday.

Marcus had a good track season, Dist Champs, Regional Qualifier, and State Qualifers. Michael had a good season in Soccer, the twins will finally be starting Football Season, but with a new team. More on that later.

Mothers Day was great, the kids made me breakfast, the twins washed the dishes and actually did a good job. We just had Marcus's grad party and we had such a good time with family and friends. Let me see what else has happened since March? Oh, our dog Brody is a daddy to 6, two boys and 4 girls.

We finally got the the Magazine of the twins from Ser Padres, whew. I like to talk but that was alot.

I will try my best to update our blog more often!!! :)


post signature

1 comment:

Lisa said...

About time! :-)