Friday, March 6, 2009

For the Love of Track






So, it has started, Marcus had his first track meet Feb 21st. And Aunt Lisa of course came down to see him run and take pictures. Which I have to say her pictures came out wonderful!!! We were there all day, but the boys had a good time, including Jakob! Give them some room to run, food, candy and drinks and they are good to go. Marcus did very well that day, he placed 2nd in the 400 and in the relay they placed 3rd. Can't wait until tomorrow for the meet being held at Judson, hoping Nane and Popo can watch our boy run!!


post signature

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm bummed we will miss the Judson meet, but I hope Mom and Dad go. I think Dad's only been once, the first year he ran in junior high, right?

Christy said...

I actually saw a meet, Lisa, can you believe it? Was there for almost a whole 15 minutes!! :)